As we know, Hulu is one of the online media streaming services that offers on-demand and live TV shows and movies to its viewers like other online streaming applications such as Disney Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. Although Hulu is not free of bugs and error codes, it may display errors from time to time while streaming online videos. At this point, we would like to discuss one such error Hulu error code DRMCDM 78 in this informative post.
Let’s go through the whole post and look for the relevant solutions to fix Hulu error DRMCDM78.
How to fix Hulu error code DRMCDM78?
The following list consists of some of the possible solutions to deal with Hulu error DRMCDM78. There might be instances of getting stuck in issues while applying the following solutions. In such a situation, it is recommended to get the assistance of an expert.
Solution 1: Clear Browser Cache
Steps to manually clear Google Chrome Cache
- The first step is to launch Chrome on your device.
- After that, choose More and select More Tools.
- Click Clear browsing data and then select a time range or remove everything.
- Select the boxes next to Cookies and other site data.
- Finally, choose Clear data.
- Initially, open Firefox and choose the menu option.
- Now, choose Options, then select Privacy & Security.
- After that, click Clear Data under the Cookies and Site Data option.
- Unmark the Cookies and Site Data.
- At last, unmark Cached Web Content and choose the Clear option.
- Firstly, launch Microsoft Edge and choose Menu.
- After that, go to Settings and choose everything you want to clear under Clear browsing data.
- Choose Clear.
Solution 2: Update browser
It is important to check for the browser update on the PC as you check for mobile updates. You can prevent yourself from facing various bugs and technical errors just by updating your browser on time. Below, you can get the complete steps to update each browser in your system.
Steps to update Windows & Mac (Mozilla Firefox)
- Initially, open the Mozilla Firefox browser and select the action option.
- After that, choose About Firefox to look for the available update.
- If there are any updates available, choose the “Restart to update Firefox” option.
- Select Yes to confirm and then allow the update permission.
- Finally, restart the Firefox browser.
Steps to update Linux (Mozilla Firefox)
- First of all, open Terminal and write $ Sudo apt-get update.
- Choose the Enter key.
- After that, write $ Sudo apt-get install Firefox and press Enter.
- Choose Y to confirm.
- Finally, access Firefox and run the Hulu application.
Steps to update Linux (Google Chrome)
- The first step is to open Terminal and type Sudo apt update. And, press Enter.
- Now, choose Y to confirm.
- After that, you need to copy & paste the Sudo apt-get –only-upgrade install Google-chrome command.
- Press the Enter key.
- Finally, open Google Chrome and try to access Hulu.
Steps to update Windows & Mac (Google Chrome)
- Firstly, launch a browser that you generally use to stream Hulu content.
- After that, choose the three-dot icon and select Help.
- Click About Google Chrome to check for the available update.
- If updates are available, they will automatically get downloaded.
- Close the browser and open it again to save the changes.
- Finally, restart Hulu and check whether Hulu error DRMCDM78 has been fixed.
Solution 3: Reboot the Router
- Firstly, you need to turn off the Wi-Fi Router and unplug the power cable.
- Now, wait for a while and then plug back in.
- You need to turn on the router and connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Finally, check whether Hulu error DRMCDM78 has been fixed.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error Rununk13?
Solution 4: Checking Hulu Servers
In order to check Hulu servers, use downtime checkers like Down Detector, IsItDownRightNow, or Outage Report to check whether other users are facing Hulu error DRMCDM78.
Else, you can wait for the official announcement from Hulu regarding the ‘server down issue’ and when they expect it to be resolved.
Come to End!
Here, we have concluded the article that consists of complete information regarding Hulu error code DRMCDM78. We believe that you have successfully resolved the same issue without hampering the Hulu application. If for any cause, you are still struggling with the same issue and unable to find any solution, ring us up on a toll-free support phone number. We are here to guide you until all your doubts get cleared.
Q1: Why do you experience the Hulu error code?
A: Most of the Hulu error codes may appear because of the issue in your device or due to improper internet connection. You may also face Hulu error codes because of service interruptions. However, these error codes can be resolved by following simple solutions.
Q2: How can you resolve the Hulu connection error?
A: Follow the steps written below to fix the Hulu connection error.
- The initial step is to power cycle the Modem/Router.
- Now, restart your application and delete Cache & Data.
- After that, update Hulu to the latest version.
- Update the operating system.
- Finally, perform a reinstallation of the software.
Q3: How to delete my Hulu cache?
A: Here are the steps to delete Hulu’s cache and data.
- Firstly, choose Settings and click Applications.
- After that, select Hulu and tap on Clear Cache & Clear Data.
- Then, click Settings and select Applications.
- Now, choose Manage Installed Applications.
- At last, tap on Hulu.
Q4: How to reset Hulu?
A: Given below are the steps to reset Hulu.
- The first step is to choose the Settings app and then choose Apps.
- Once you get the Hulu app, tap on it.
- Click Storage and then choose Clear cache.
Q5: How can you get the Hulu username and password?
A: You can use the Forgot Password tool to reset the password. After entering the email address to your Hulu account, you will get a password reset email. It may take up to 15 minutes to get the email and then you can reset the password.