Netflix error code: m7353-5101 – As it is known, Netflix is one of the most popular apps in today’s world and is used by millions. But we can’t say it works properly every time. Various errors have been reported by Netflix users while using it on their smartphones or system. Unfortunately, some users have experienced a ‘‘Whoops, something went wrong’ message while accessing Netflix. We are here to discuss what this message indicates and the steps to fix it.
In this post, we are going to discuss the solutions to fix Netflix error code: m7353-5101. Let’s move further and find out the ways to deal with the same.
What may lead to Netflix error code: m7353-5101?
Below, you can find out what triggers Netflix error code m7353-5101. After knowing the causes behind the error occurrence, it will be easy to overcome it accordingly.
- The browser extension may interfere you from accessing Netflix.
- Because of using an outdated browser, the error code: m7353-5101 may take place.
- Due to VPN or proxy, you may get a Netflix error code.
- A Firewall or security software
How to fix Netflix Error Code M7353-5101?
You can follow the underneath solutions one by one and resolve Netflix error code m7353-5101 instantly. In case, you face any trouble while fixing the same error, contact us to get immediate support.
Solution 1: Disabling the Proxy
- Firstly, choose the Windows + R keys and enter inetcpl.cpl
- After that, select the connections tab and then choose the LAN settings.
- Now, mark only the Automatically Detect Settings box.
- Choose Ok and restart the system.
- Finally, check whether the error code: m7353-5101 has been fixed.
Solution 2: Updating the Widevine Decryption Software
- The first step is to launch Chrome and then choose Enter.
- Locate the Widevine Content Decryption Module. You will see it listed only when you are working on the official chrome version.
- Select Check for Update.
- Once you have updated the software, restart Chrome along with Netflix.
Solution 3: Disable Antivirus
There might be a chance of facing Netflix error code m7353-5101 because of antivirus programs. So we highly recommend deactivating the antivirus program before using Netflix. Or, restart the Netflix app to check if the error code: m7353-5101 appears. If you are still getting the error, move on to the next solution.
Solution 4: Disable Extensions
Sometimes, extensions may prevent you from accessing Netflix properly. So it will be best to disable unrequired extensions and figure out whether the issue still occurring or not. Third-part programs may also cause Netflix error code: m7353-5101. Underneath are the steps to disable the add-ons in chromes.
- Launch Chrome and enter Chrome:/extensions in the search bar.
- Now, deactivate all extensions one after another.
Solution 5: Restarting the system and delete cookies
- The initial step is to close the PC and restart it again.
- Now, remove all the cookies.
- Try to sign in to Netfli9x and verify if Netflix error code: m7353-5101 has been fixed.
Here, we have concluded the post that includes the solutions to fix Netflix error code: m7353-5101. Well, most of the Netflix errors might get resolved just by restarting the system or application. If you are still going through this error code even after attempting each solution, it is recommended to contact us. We are accessible all round the clock to provide you with instantaneous support.
Q1: How to resolve my Netflix going wrong?
A: The following are the complete steps to fix the Netflix going wrong error.
- First of all, turn off the mobile device.
- Now, you need to unplug your modem from power for 30 seconds.
- Again, plug in your modem and wait until you get new indicator lights.
- Finally, turn on your device along with Netflix.
Q2: How to fix my Netflix app on Windows 10?
A: Follow up on these steps to reset the Netflix Windows app.
- Firstly, choose the Settings option, then click on Apps.
- After that, select Apps & Features and search for the Netflix Apps.
- Click on the Netflix app and then go to the Advanced options.
- Finally, select the Reset option.
Q3: What to do if Netflix is not working on PC?
A: If they don’t, then you can proceed to the tricky ones.
- Firstly, open the Windows Store and select Downloads & updates.
- And if Netflix is down, then reset and reinstall the application.
- Check your Firewall Settings and clear DNS Cache.
- Erase mspr.
- And finally, updates the Graphics Driver.
Q4: What are the steps to reset Netflix on my laptop?
A: Follow the below-mentioned steps to reset the Netflix application on the laptop.x
- Initially, log onto Netflix on a PC or Mac.
- After that, select the profile picture.
- Now, choose the “Manage download devices” option.
- If you have devices downloaded, choose “Deactivate”.
Q5: How to update Netflix on my computer?
A: Update the Netflix app by following the steps written below.
- Firstly, go to the store and then choose the User Icon.
- And then, click on the Downloads or Updates option.
- Choose Check for Updates.
- Now, you need to download the Netflix update.
- Finally, the Netflix app gets downloaded and updated automatically.