Xbox One is one of the most amazing platforms that let you experience truly immersive gaming with more power than any other Console. However, you may face issues while playing games on it. The Xbox One may not be turning on under such instances, this can be irritating for players. Providentially, you may resolve these error codes with the help of our informative articles.
In this post, we are going to discuss Xbox error code 0x8b0500b6 that mainly takes place while updating the installed apps on Xbox One. And, find out what triggers this irritating issue?
What may cause Xbox error code 0x8b0500b6?
According to the investigation, several factors may lead to Xbox error 0x8b0500b6. All of the probable causes have been summarized as follows.
- Due to a corrupted user profile, you may face Xbox one error code 0x8b0500b6.
- A corrupted installation of Fortnite may cause an error.
- Because of network conflicts.
- Issues associated with the Xbox Live account might display Xbox error 0x8b0500b6.
You May Also Read: How to Fix Fortnite Error Code 91?
How to fix Xbox Error Code 0x8b0500b6?
Given below are the impeccable methods to get rid of Xbox error 0x8b0500b6. If you have any doubts regarding how to apply the following methods, call us to hire a technician who can help you out.
Method 1: Re-adding Xbox User Profile
- Firstly, choose the Xbox icon to view the guide menu.
- After that, click System and go to the Settings option.
- Now, select Account and then choose Remove Account.
- Press the ‘A’ button on the Xbox One Controller.
- Next, choose the profile that needs to be removed.
- Again, select ‘A’ on your controller.
- You need to power off Xbox One console and unplug the power cable.
- Re-plug the power button after waiting for a few minutes and turn on the Console.
- Finally, add the Xbox profile again and update it to the latest version.
Method 2: Disable ISP’s Online Protection Tool
- Initially, sign in to Broadband Shield with the Sky ID.
- Secondly, choose the Switch Off option and save the changes.
- Wait for 15 minutes so that the changes can be saved.
- Finally, check whether the Xbox one error code 0x8b0500b6 has been fixed.
Method 3: Reconnecting Wi-Fi Connection
- The first step is to choose Skip and click the Stay Offline option.
- After that, choose Settings and go to Network.
- Click on the Network Settings and then choose Forget Wireless.
- Next, restart both the Xbox Console and Wi-Fi.
- Attempt to connect the Xbox One device to Wi-Fi Network.
- Choose Online if Network Settings showing Offline.
- Lastly, verify if Xbox error code 0x8b0500b6 persists or not.
Method 4: Power cycle the Console and the Network Device
- First of all, press and hold the Xbox button on the console.
- After that, an Xbox power light turn amber (white) will appear on the screen.
- You need to power off the router.
- Again, power on the router.
- Finally, power on the Console.
You May Also Read: How to Fix Roblox Error Code 524?
Hereafter, we have come to the end of this informative post concerning Xbox error code 0x8b0500b6. If none of the aforementioned solutions has guided you well in resolving the same error, hire one of our technicians to get relevant solutions. Are you are in search of technical assistance or want to know more about Xbox? Kindly get connected with our team to resolve all your queries related to Xbox all round the clock.
Q1: How to fix an Xbox One update error?
Ans: Below-mentioned steps can be performed to fix Xbox One update errors.
- Try to reset or restart your Xbox One.
- Check your network connection and install an offline update.
- Free up space on your hard drive.
- Perform Factory Reset your Xbox One.
Q2: How to bypass Xbox One update?
Ans: You can go offline to play Xbox one games without updating it to the latest release. For this, you first need to choose Settings and select network. And then, choose go offline. And if you want to play online, select go online at the same place.
Q3: How can I update my Xbox one without Internet?
Ans: The first need to plug the USB flash drive into a USB port. After that, go to the Offline System Update file OSU1. Finally, to save the Console, click Save.
Q4: How to resolve my Xbox one digital?
Ans: If you are looking for the steps to reset Console without hampering the game data, check out the following steps.
- Firstly, press the Xbox button to launch the guide.
- After that, choose Profile & system and click Settings.
- At last, select System.
Q5: Does Xbox need Wi-Fi?
Ans: Well, you may have a proper internet connection to play games online on Xbox One. However, some of the Xbox One games can be played without having an internet connection. For example, Fortnite has been designed to be played online.